TrueMobile Day 2019 Optidev, a leading provider of rugged mobility solutions in the Nordic region, is once again inviting world-leading…Read more
Optidev – One of Sweden’s Best Places to Work
– Our fast advancement on the “Great Place To Work” listing of Sweden’s best work places shows that we are on track to reach our goal of becoming the best workplace in the Nordic region, says Fredrik Logenius, CEO of Optidev.
Optidev has just been recognized for its placement on the list of Sweden’s best places to work at an event at Cirkus in Stockholm. Last year, Optidev was included on the prestigious list, ranking 24 of Sweden’s 25 best workplaces. This year, Optidev made a big leap forward and advanced to place 17.
– Our progress validates that our efforts to uncover our coworkers’ possibilities and potential have paid off. I am very happy about the results, says David Landerborn, COO at Optidev and responsible for the partnership with Great Place To Work.
Optidev started the partnership with Great Place To Work in 2017. Great Place to Work is a global organization that works with evaluating and developing workplace cultures. Companies are ranked based on thorough employee surveys and analysis of the corporate culture. Based on the study results, Great Place to Work make recommendations for improvements that the company can do to become an even better workplace.
– We have learned from the results and implemented several changes based on the study, says David.
According to David, all levels of the company have been involved in the process and coworkers have been given the chance to try different roles with the company. David believes that many people focus too much on a person’s education instead of looking at the skills, motivation and personality.
– By allowing coworkers to try different roles, you can discover new strengths and possibilities. It allows coworkers to develop new skills while increasing the company’s expertise.
Since last year, the HR manager Marje Langseth Seimre has joined the Optidev team.
– I have worked in HR for many years, but never in a company like Optidev that really understands the importance of a corporate culture. Optidev has a unified and highly committed board and management team and all the members are highly engaged in the efforts to become the best workplace in the Nordic region.